The Information Technology Office of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Albany provides technical expertise, professional services and support to the central administrative office as well as to parishes and other ministries across the diocese.
Our Mission revolves around bringing a geographically large diocese closer together with the use of technology and applications which foster communication, facilitate the exchange of information and ideas, and allows people of the diocese to perform their ministries more effectively in support of the Diocesan mission.
The IT Office provides these specific services:
- Infrastructure (networks, wireless)
- Help Desk (desktop support - remote, onsite)
- Computers, printers, video equipment and all other hardware (recommendations, installation, instruction)
- Enterprise, office, parish applications (case management, financial edge, PDS, email, databases)
- Diocesan, office, parish websites (create, host, maintain)
- Diocesan wide portal (design, host, maintain)
- Video conference - audio/visual services on large and small scale (broadcast, stream, record)
- Educate user, provide technology instruction (videos, classroom, written, documentation, diagrams, verbal)
Parishes are encouraged to log in to their Diocesan Email and Intranet accounts daily. For assistance with either site, please email Help Desk or call (518) 453-6685.
Geralyn A. Fox
Director of Information Technology
40 North Main Avenue
Albany, NY 12203
Phone: (518) 453-6685 | Fax: (518) 453-6779