Support the Roman Catholic Diocese of Albany’s efforts to remain a strong voice in the media and in our world.
We need your help to spread the Good News. That’s why we’re hoping you will support the annual Catholic Communications Campaign collection that will be taken up in parishes June 16-17. Fifty percent of all donations to the CCC remain in our Diocese; the other 50 percent will support national efforts to spread the Gospel message via TV, radio, print, social media and more.
Our local efforts include:
- The newly redesigned RCDA website
- A strong diocesan presence on social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Regular video messages from Bishop Scharfenberger
- Videos promoting upcoming events and sharing witness stories to support vocations, respect life ministry, evangelization, Catholic schools and more
- Placement of positive, proactive stories in secular media
- Coordination of myParish app for parishes throughout the Diocese
- Support and promotion of diocesan offices and parishes through press releases, social media, website and other means
In a letter announcing the annual collection and encouraging participation, Bishop Edward B. Scharfenberger wrote, “The Catholic Communications Campaign, in partnership with our diocesan Communications Office, has been the Church’s voice in the media: educating, entertaining, inspiring and informing the public about Gospel values.”
Thank you for your generous support!