In keeping with medical and governmental recommendations and regulations related to COVID-19, the Diocese of Albany is asking all staff who can work remotely to do so. In addition, the Diocese has issued the following operational changes regarding its central offices at the Pastoral Center, 40 North Main Ave., Albany:
- 40 North Main will be closed to the general public.
- The front desk will be staffed from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- All client meetings on the premises are suspended.
- Conference rooms are available for internal meetings only and maximum capacity guidelines will be strictly enforced.
- Only those with Pastoral Center badges are permitted in the building, with the exceptions of meetings that are essential to the functioning of the Diocese.
- Internal in-person meetings should be avoided whenever possible and online meetings such as Zoom and/or Free Conferencing should be used.
- Remember to practice social distancing, staying 6 feet away from other people if possible.
The Diocese has also posted a document outlining guidelines related to weddings, baptisms, confession, devotions, and other liturgical concerns. Sacraments & Sacramentals is available at rcda.org/coronavirus.