In accordance with the NYS Department of Health and the Heroes Act, the Diocese of Albany’s Pastoral Center will be implementing COVID-19 procedures per New York State mandate.
- We will be re-instituting the COVID-19 daily health screening, by Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
- We are restricting meetings at the Pastoral Center to those who can present I.D. affiliating themselves with the Diocese, with exceptions only with prior approval from Building Services. Social distancing will be required.
- The conference rooms are also being limited as to the size of the meeting allowed. Maximum occupancy signs will be posted.
- We strongly suggest web-based (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) meetings until the mandate is lifted.
- Remote work will be considered if an employee’s workspace does not allow for 6-foot social distance, with the expectation that the work can be accomplished consistent with business needs. Remote work will need department head and HR Approval.
All occupants, employees and visitors must continue to follow NYS COVID protocols.